Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

(5) Calm Before the Storm?

Back from Colby and my morning hike to the top of the quarry (44.39), I start this post at 8:00 AM, an hour before leaving for the PO and in the calm before the expected storm. The mail from Tobin should have made its way down to the West Sacramento hub before turning around and arriving this morning in Twain and Quincy. One copy for FRCCSD, no doubt opened by the Viper and the other two, one for a friend who will post a few.  However short lived, they will be placed on community bulletin boards at the Twain PO, Twain Store and on the drive into Old Mill Ranch on the board for the neighborhood home owners association. The poster does not need to be up long as once one person has the web address, I expect other interested parties will get it as well. (I see that one neighbor was at the "Not the FRCCSD Website"  for nine minutes last night and it's easy for me to imagine the phone lines buzzing between Tobin and Old Mill.)

I suppose if there is NO response, probably a wise move on the part of the Coalition of Unrepentant  Water Wasters, I can move on to other concerns, like the visit from my 90 year old mother after 30 years on 5 November. No response, though and I eventually will activate numerous other pages of documents already FTPed to the cloud and a mere open link away.

 Even better than no response would be a very public, an ad in the Feather River Bulletin for instance, apology for the outrageous allegations, explicit and implied by Ken George and Rocki Norris, but the despicable silence by the pathological liar and extremely flawed Joan Chandler. 

I also hope to work more on the "Not the FRCCSD Website" on water issues that I was unable to complete on the FRCCSD website, for instance the very interesting National Geographic special issue on water. Also, I've never had a chance to discuss what I learned about serious water conservation in my visit to Victoria, South Australia and NSW, Australia where many areas were into their tenth year of drought.

Time to suit up for the PO.


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading many more of your post.

    ReplyDelete